Book Review (SPOILER ALERTS!!!)

Hi I am Yoga Girl.Do you ever wonder why?

Today i will be doing a book review on the book the boy in striped pyjamas. Before I start I would like to say that I know that this book is not historically correct in the sense that  Shmuel would have been murdered as soon as he got of the train to Auschwitz 
Image result for what is the jewish called in boy in the striped pyjamasbut I still think it is an incredibly important book to read to understand how harsh and unforgiving wars are. I think that the story line of Bruno meeting a friend and not caring where he came from, his religion or his race. I believe that this shows the innocence of children, for instance, Bruno doesn't see what his father is doing and defends him even though his father's actions are the cause of Bruno's death. But Shmuel has been through so much he has seen things that no 9 year old should ever have to see, therefore, he has a more adult view to the world and can see what Bruno's father is doing. 

That is my view on the book 

Yoga Girl 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 ways to get ready for halloween πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Christmas recipes by kittyjadeblog

I write because......... well why not?