Top 10 ways to get ready for halloween 🎃🎃🎃

Hi I'm Yoga girl.Do you ever wonder why?
It's nearly time for halloween.so here are 5 ways to get ready for halloween 🎃🎃

Number 1 
A good costume is always fun to sort out. Now this doesn't mean spending loads of money in your local costume store, you can create your own outfit with the clothes you have at home. 

Number 2 
Personally I love to bake, so this year I might bake a Halloween cake. I have a bundt tin so I am going to bake a cake in there frost it orange and make it look like a pumkin . 

Number 3 
DECORATIONS !!!!!!!
I love making new decorations 
Saving jam jars and dressing them up to look halloweeny. 

Number 4 
Trick or treating. Plan your trip so you get the maximum amount of sweets! 

Number 5 
Enjoy the season. Have fun. And eat sweets !

Comments

  1. Hope you all enjoy halloween 🎃🎃🎃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas recipes by kittyjadeblog

I write because......... well why not?