5 tips to get a better night's sleep

Hi I am Yoga girl.Do you ever wonder why?

I'm posting today because I know a lot of people who struggle with sleeping, so here are my top 5 tips on how to get a better night's sleep.

Number 1

Wear a sleep mask as it blocks out the light of the room you're in.

number 2

I like to put a few drops of lavender oil on my pillow before I sleep to calm myself down. I brought the oil from a local shop  called becalmed. They sell all sorts of things. The oil cost about £3.99 and so far lasted about 3 months and I still have 3\4 of a bottle left.
 

number 3

whilst sleeping I like to listen to the sound of a singing bowl. Not only does it relax your body but also frees you mind if bad thoughts. WARNING:Be awful if sleeping with head phones in!!

 

Number 4

Ever Wednesday I go to a spin class, doing a sport helps you sleep better and wake up more refreshed.

Number 5

Meditation before you sleep is also a good idea.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 ways to get ready for halloween 🎃🎃🎃

Christmas recipes by kittyjadeblog

I write because......... well why not?